Jamming jom!!

It has been so long since I've stepped foot into a jamming studio, that feeling of anxiety and just the excitement of playing in a band has long been pushed away from my mind. Reason being : Org Kg hiatus lama sangat dah!! Mana pergi drummer aku? Mana pergi bassist?? Takpe, while Org Kg hiatus, it's time for another new band in the making, and who else to be my band member than my soulmate, Hanan! So then, off we went to Akar Karya studio over at Uptown Damansara. Who would have known that this girl had the intensity and the musical approach that would not only surprise me by jamming along with me, tapi siap we made a few tracks as well (2 to be exact). You truly are my everything jellybee!

I know that she is so interested in playing the drums, and all I did was just teach her a few basic drum beats, after that off she went into this drum goddess from the heavens mode (too much is it? hhehehe). On this night we went jamming, she amazed me....again, and I had a new found admiration for her (walaupun dah cukup banyak dah pun admiration towards you, tau tak?) Jom jamming lagi baby!! Hehe.

Walking with a rockin' attitude! (tengah cari inspirasi sambil berjalan)

Checklist to be a rockstar : Long hair - check, Gaya - check, Bell-bottomed jeans- DOUBLE CHECK! Hehehe.

Rock those drums!

"One, two, three, four, five....count till when meem?"

No matter how rockin' you get baby, you'll always be the cutest girl in the whole wide world nano! Me loves you!

4 comments:

Paranoid Android said... / September 2, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Hello, stumbled upon your blog when I was going through my Blogaptrol. Thanks for the add on to your blogroll.

Lovely blog and filled with lots of candid and not so candid shots! :D The Foodie world is quite small in KL (although I satrted blogging only 4 months back, I have met all the food bloggers in your roll!) and I am sure one day, our paths will meet. Till then, Happy Blogging and keep the GIGS goin'.

CuriousCats said... / September 3, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

Thanks! We're still new in the blogging world. Thanks alot for welcoming us to this whole new world of food blogging. Well, we love your blog as well with all the quality pictures, and looking at the pictures, makes us salivate with hunger (lagi-lagi tengah puasa sekarang ni :) ) Anyways, hope to see you soon!

Paranoid Android said... / September 5, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Hi! Selamat Berpuasa to you guys too. You can follow Boo's Pasar Ramaddan Seies at masak-masak.blogspot.com. The Politicians have got it all wrong. The only 1Malaysia concept that unites the people will be Food. Ha ha ha!

CuriousCats said... / September 8, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Hahaha, definitely! Good food = 1Malaysia. Thanks for the puasa wish!

Post a Comment

Labels

Our Blog List