Pavlov's Theory






Well, I'm not sure how my favorite dessert got its name..but that doesn't matter much to me, since I just love eating it and to my amazement, I had fun making it!
How I got around to making this 'melt-in-your mouth' dessert was during one boring evening..when I was having my usual chocolate cravings and I thought it was about the right time for me to try out Nigella Lawson's 'Chocolate Pavlova' ( I super love Nigella btw, I like to think that she inspired me to cook in the first place).

Me, happily arranging the strawberries..

Actually, we were both suppose to make this dessert together.. but I got so excited that I didn't wait for him to arrive to start baking and he arrived just in time to help me do the chocolate shavings! Thank you sayang.. I'm sorry Meem, I just cant wait to make it! Lets make it together next time, I promise I'll stay patient :-)

Nigella's recipe is so simple to make and the ingredients are easy to obtain, please try making it as im sure it'll impress!
The recipe: http://www.nigella.com/recipe/recipe_detail.aspx?rid=283

Happy baking.

1 comments:

Christine said... / September 13, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

OMG! This looks amazing! Saya pun mau!!

Post a Comment

Labels

Our Blog List