Sage, The Gardens

So, it was his birthday and I wanted to take him somewhere special and he has not stop talking bout Sage... Now, that wasn't a surprise bout where I decided to feed him for his birthday dinner...
Yes, my man has turned 27 this year and yes I do still love him as much if not even more when I first met him at 23.


The menu. We opted for the dinner set that night. With many mouth drooling choices to choose from and costing only RM 150++ per person, it was a steal!


I heart pretty in pink mumps, soft warm bread with dip.


Our starters, wagyu carpaccio for me and what else but foie gras for him!

Palate cleanser and our mains. Lamb rack and foie gras.

Dessert time! Hazelnut souffle and his choice of strawberries, meringue and ice cream.
Nice hot cup of coffee and mini macarons!

A treat for the birthday boy and a blurry but happy us!
I hope you enjoyed your bithday dins meem, I love you :-)

H&S

5 comments:

Sean said... / June 20, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

you two make a gorgeous couple. every much as beautiful as the food here, if not more! :)

Paranoid Android said... / June 23, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Hi hi... So Schweet! Happy Birthday ya... You seem to be taking good shots with your new toy! I'll let you in on a secret. I just use a point and shoot and heavily edit it with GIMP (A free software). Have been eating with clients and boss, cannot post la. Nanti kena goreng.

You seemed to have a good time at Sage. And once again, Happy Birthday and may both of you enjoy many many more years together and blessed with good health always.

Paranoid Android said... / June 23, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

By the way, you guys know who Sean is, right? Eat Drink KL...

CuriousCats said... / June 24, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

owhh, thanks Sean! and you too Android, and is it okay for me to know your name? Unless your comfortable with me addressing you otherwise :-)and since we're at it, im Hanan and my bf's Shameem. I feel so flattered that u guys read our 'not so frequently updated blog' hehee, since im a stalker of both of yours ;-)
and thanks for the camera tips! we'll both experiment on that next time!

Paranoid Android said... / June 27, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Hi hi hi... Sure thing. All the other blogger calls me PA, or Gregory. You can follow me on twitter @paranoidandroix. Nice meeting you guys too. Must meet up and makan sometime. Most of the other bloggers are a bit gila2 like me too. You must meet Min (After Giovanni). She is a hoot! And Fat Boy Bakes...http://fatboyrecipes.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Labels

Our Blog List